Santa’s Present Hunt
Welcome to The Port Express’ Santa Present Hunt !
Unfortunately, Santa has lost the children’s presents and has nothing to deliver Christmas Eve, can you help him find them?
Port Express will award an M&S Collection Hamper to four winners of our Santa’s Present Hunt competition. Each of the winners will be randomly drawn from the entrants that provide the correct codes, which are found when clicking presents on the map below.
- The competition will close at 5pm on Wednesday 15th December 2023. Winners will be randomly drawn and notified after competition closes.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older.
- Entrants must be following at least one of our social media pages.
- 1 Entry per person, multiple entries will make all entries void.
- Marks and Sparkle (75cl) (Alcohol content- 12.50%)
- Cotes Du Rhone Villages (75cl) (Alcohol content- 14%)
- Collection Select Farms Honey (250g)
- Collection Festive Chutney (225g)
- All Butter Shortbread Petticoat Tails Tin (360g)
- Collection Twelve Month Matured Christmas Pudding (454g)
- Collection Marc De Champagne Truffles (125g)
- Collection All Butter Goats Cheese and Rosemary Biscuits (80g)
- Collection Rye Sourdough Crackers (130g)
- Collection Caramelised and Toasted Nut Selection (150g)
- Wicker Basket
How to Find the Presents
1. Teddy Bear
Starting from Port EXpress Felixstowe HQ, head Northwest to Peterborough to find the Teddy bear on ‘Chestnut Avenue’. Click the Teddy and note down your code.
2. Rocking Horse
Now you head North to Hull, where you will find the Rocking Horse on ‘Hollytree Avenue’. Click the horse and note down your code.
3. Building Blocks
Now go directly West until you reach Blackpool where you will find the Building Blocks in ‘King Street’. Click the blocks and note down your code.
4. Toy Car
Now its time to head Northeast to Newcastle, if you hit Middlesbrough on the way, then head North. ‘Bells Close’. is where you will find the toy car. Click the car and note down your code.
5. Toy Doll
Head Northeast and cross the Scottish border, you’re looking for Edinburgh (East of Glasgow) to find the toy doll, which is on ‘Ivy Terrace’. Click the doll and note down your code.
Now head to the Scottish Highlands coastal town of Aberdeen, which is where you find the dinosaur toy, on ‘St Nicholas Street’, but we’ll let you decide which direction to take.
Pan the map to find the presents using the clues above.
**Please be aware that you may find that scrolling google maps is simpler on a laptop/desktop than mobile device.